Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Activities

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,224 Community Veteran
Y I find things fun recently and not a time filler like I used to?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    Maybe you are feeling a bit happier in yourself. What type of activities are you finding fun?
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,424 Part of The Furniture
    Slinky wrote: »
    Maybe you are feeling a bit happier in yourself. What type of activities are you finding fun?
    Was going to say the same as @Slinky. Unexpected enjoyment in life can mean something has shifted for us to make us happier, like a positive life change or something. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,224 Community Veteran
    @Slinky @JustV I thought everything was goin to stay the same where I felt lost. But tht welfare from the popo changed life for the better. But I was scared tht the popo visit was something bad 5:30 in the morning and loud knocks. the popo made sure I was comfortable, why weren't I allowed to film tht visit? The cat came down after they left. I was panicking, then I was on the phone to samaritans for 1hr. Why does it take a big meltdown for ppl to act?
    Thanks for notifying ppl 😊
    Crazy mad insane
  • SlinkySlinky Posts: 411 Listening Ear
    It’s cool that it changed your life for the better . I’m not sure why it takes a big meltdown before people act. I guess people don’t know the severity of how someone is feeling until they reach breaking point and it all comes to the surface. It’s really crap that that’s the way it is . Do you think you have more support in your life now the police did a welfare check?