Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

Progression

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,224 Community Veteran
It's my birthday soon and is there expectations ppl want after? Or can u stay the same as u are? Do u hav to change. I h8 thinking like this
Ppl say tht 'ur this number now fgs' why do ppl label? Ppl want me to snap our of stress, feeling low everyday, y?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,224 Community Veteran
    edited May 28
    It'd not tht simple, n y do ppl say tht?
    Crazy mad insane
    Nd I write snottagrams to the manager telling him how I feel and wat needs improving coz I observe. Should I be worried opening emails. I can't tlk to him face 2 face
    Crazy mad insane
    Dn I keep looking at the doorbell light, is it normal to hav feelings frm the past still?
    Dw I got someone on hand 😀
    Crazy mad insane
  • genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 195 Trailblazer
    Hey @ellie2000
    I don't think you should be "a certain way" once you reach a specific age - is there anyone in particular who is making you feel that way? If so, can you talk to them to let them know that it is overwhelming you?

Can you please explain what you mean by "snottagram"? I'm not familiar with the term

I'm glad you have someone with you, negative feelings from past experiences can come out of nowhere and it's a good thing to have someone able to support you :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    @genderless_fungi 'snottagram' sharing ur strongest opinion tht is normally right
    Crazy mad insane