Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Y

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,036 Community Veteran
Y am i frustrated at ppl? If I push my therapist (the last one let me do it, but she was sturdy n younger, the current one is old 🤣) would it get noted down? Y do I still get told off if I fight my corner?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    lunarcat522lunarcat522 Posts: 457 Listening Ear
    @ellie2000 You could be frustrated for various reasons, it might be that people have been doing things that get to you or it could be if you're stressed you might be more likely to get frustrated with others than you usually would.

Therapists might note down certain things you speak about and your actions but it's not always a bad thing, it might just be that they want to circle back to it later or just keep note of for themselves.

I'm not sure why you're being told off if you're fighting your corner. If it's with the therapist it's definitely something you can bring up and ask because it may be that you both have different views on the situation or there's been a misunderstanding where things need explained more in depth.
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,036 Community Veteran
    @lunarcat522 I got upset recently and I can't deal with ppl face 2 face wen I'm In tht mode. But I can put up a picture, I couldn't before I wrote him my feelings, y does tht work? Would looking at a picture every morning change my outlook
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    @ellie2000 i dont have anyrhing useful tonsau but ik how much of a shir feeling this is and i hope things get better soon <3
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain