Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Currently

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,040 Community Veteran
I'm watching eurovisìon and I was thinking about how someone told me I suffer from paranoia nd I then thought ' ah yh. Tht makes sense' I sed last week to a leader/teacher/ watevs tht I find it hard to trust professional ppl,
Is tht normal for survivors to act tht way?
Wat is paranoia?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    I don't trust ppl either, but I played oxenfree on android instead of fleeing
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 88 Budding Regular
    Hi @ellie2000 how are you feeling today?

Paranoia is when you have a suspicion or mistrust of other people even when you might not have any evidence to prove this. Does that sound like something you might be experiencing? If so I would recommend talking to your local GP who will be able to best support you moving forward.

It is never a nice feeling to feel paranoid so make sure you look after yourself and keep reaching out to us about how you are feeling.

Remember you are never alone in this <3
  • Options
    @Orchid059 I'm gd, I had therapy, gd new tht it lasts for a year.
    I was confronting someone today, bc I had someone with me come to therapy. N I told them wat I thought of their organisation, wat they could improve and wat I noticed tht they r doin wrong
    Is giving positive criticism good?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Orchid059Orchid059 Moderator Posts: 88 Budding Regular
    Hi @ellie2000 glad to hear you're having a course of therapy- is that going well? To answer your other question positive criticism is good but sometimes it can also come across negatively so just bare it in mind to keep it lighthearted and not too heavy on the criticism.