Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mod Appreciation Monday! 🥳 (May)

GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 655 Incredible Poster
edited May 6 in Positivity Corner
It's the first Monday of the month, which means it's MAM - Mod Appreciation Monday!

Our moderators work so hard to keep things ticking along, bringing so much joy, enthusiasm, kindness and wisdom to the community. Sometimes their work is done in the background where they're not easily seen, but we see you - please know how appreciated you are. 💛

MAM is a chance to say a huge thank you and show our appreciation for the amazing work they do. Unlike staff, they give their time for free, and consistently go above and beyond for us. You're all stars! 🌟

Leave your messages below to give the wonderful mod team some love ⤵

We'll share these comments with our mod team on a monthly basis. :)

Comments

• Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 251 The Mix Regular
    Thank you for everything you do in helping to keep this community safe and welcoming! :heart:
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,087 Wise Owl
    Thank you so much for being here for us, it helps a lot ❤️
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,086 Wise Owl
    big thanks to all the mods - the community here wouldn't be what it is without you guys
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    Thank you to those amazing mods who go out of their own way to keep us happy and healthy and sane (especially me). I want to thank our mix parents for being so so amazing and cool!. (I've officially nicknamed the mods our mix parents because they kind of are in a way or even like siblings ish maybe that's me haha :lol::joy:)
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    SlinkySlinky Posts: 16 Settling in
    Thank you never really seem like enough. Sure what would we do without the moderators on The Mix.

Thank you moderators for giving up your time to make sure everything runs smoothly. Thanks for making us feel safe and welcomed and for making sure we all get heard. I am very thankful

And good luck with all of your exams this month too 🙂
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I appreciate all the mods and all the work you but I especially appreciate @leyla26 , always helpful and the Friday support threads are great.