Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

RESCHEDULED! 💸Thursday 25th April 5-6pm: Money Quiz pt2!💸

ellaella Community Manager Posts: 82 Budding Regular
edited April 19 in Home, Law & Money
Update: We are reorganising this quiz because we didn't get enough signups for Friday 19th.

On Thursday 25th April,
we are planning to host a fun and (hopefully) informative quiz all about navigating the current cost of living. The quiz will include three rounds, including a fun "guess how much this grocery costs now" round! 🥖 🧀 🥕

Let us know if you can make it! :star:

RESCHEDULED! 💸Thursday 25th April 5-6pm: Money Quiz pt2!💸 6 votes

I'll be there!
16%
Rose113 1 vote
I might be there
66%
independent_DancerAmy22AnonymousToe 4 votes
I can't make it this time :(
16%
JJLemon18 1 vote
Post edited by ella on

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,631 Legendary Poster
    I might be there
    Damnit, i voted and then remembered I am going to the cinema with the girls, discount my vote, unfortunately I can’t make it :(
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    I might be there
    Damnit, i voted and then remembered I am going to the cinema with the girls, discount my vote, unfortunately I can’t make it :(

Well it wasn`t a yes so technically they don`t need to discount it lol. Maybe is not a yes or a no.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,018 Wise Owl
    I might be there
    *Update: We are reorganising this quiz because we didn't get ANY signups for Friday 19th. 😂
  • Options
    I might be there
    Aha i should be able to make 25th!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,033 Boards Guru
    And we're open! Come and join our quiz, we promise it will be fun!

@independent_ @AnonymousToe @Rose113 @Amy22 @Dancer :)

You can join following this link - https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat

See you there!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    I might be there
    I’ve bloody missed it haven’t I. IMO this should have been pinned as it got lost in what’s new and I forgot it was on.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,011 Community Veteran
    I might be there
    I just realised I had training today this afternoon and I went to Spoons for tea and I realised I missed the quiz. Haha oh well I''ll try to come to the next one if I remember. I need to put things down in my diary lmao.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,018 Wise Owl
    I might be there
    Oops, I forgot about this 😂
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,172 Boards Champion
    When since was this happening 🤣 usually quizes are in the announcements ahaha, I was so confused when aife said in the chat break thread there's a quiz and I never saw anything about one lol