Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Your time is limited

dyoverdxdyoverdx Posts: 49 Boards Initiate
edited March 28 in Health & Wellbeing
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.” - Steve Jobs
I thought I’d post this to remind everyone that we can become our own prisoners with our minds. But also that we are young, but won’t be forever so instead of beating ourselves up over the small things in life, looking at the bigger picture. You’re only here once.
“Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.”

Comments

• Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Thank you for sharing this message with us @dyoverdx ! :3 Taking a step back to reflect on the bigger picture is definitely important to remember <3