Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mothers Day feelings - a space to share

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
edited March 10 in Sex & Relationships
Mothers Day can be an emotionally complicated (if not difficult) day, particularly if your mum isn't around or you have a tricky relationship. Thought I'd leave this thread here as a place to just... dump any emotions you feel and share any reflections. Just whatever you're feeling today, positive or negative.

So, whatcha feeling today? 💚
The truth resists simplicity.

Comments

• Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,123 Wise Owl
    Today been a weird day, not doing anything to "celebrate" till later tonight. Wish it never existed
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Mothers day was okay because I got a card and dad went out to get her chocolates on my behalf. I felt super lazy though because I was supposed to be going out with as we'd get them together but I didnt feel too great and anxious. My dad was grumpy all day and got angry when he cooked dinner. I know he got a hospital appointment coming up this week so I dont know if he was anxious. I just feel guilty for not doing my best for mothers day. i feel bad for mum but she said it was all good. It all got sorted out in the end and went well in the evening. sorry for rant.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    had issues trying to upload this earlier on because its what I wrote earlier and saved but the website went down halfway through writing it all
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films