Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling today

Abigail123Abigail123 Posts: 33 Boards Initiate
I had a lovely day yesterday on a TV set being a background person. But since that over I've gotten really down and I feel like I've gone back than forward. I've got nothing really to look forward to at the moment. I just don't know what to do as I can't go gym or dance and the moment. I feel so trapped. But whenever I have a good day my brain just punishes me for having a good day. Which is getting to me know like why can I just be fine. I don't know if anyone relates to this or has any idea of things I can do that will help me get through this rough patch
Shania xx

Comments

• Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hey @Abigail123 I just wanted to check in to see how you've been the past couple of days? I can hear you've been struggling and feeling down and I hope you've been doing okay <3

I know myself I find it hard when there's nothing planned in the immediate future to look forward to, and I'm sure others here can relate to that. Whilst you're at home, do you have any hobbies that you enjoy or different things that make you feel relaxed? It can be useful to have different ways of 'switching off' at the end of the day and things you know will make you feel comforted.

PS. being in the background set of a TV show sounds so cool! :3 How did that go?
  • Options
    Abigail123Abigail123 Posts: 33 Boards Initiate
    @amy02 hey, I'm doing alright I think I'm getting back on track. Well I'm hoping I am. I like diamond art but I don't know why I haven't been doing it. Yeah the TV show as amazing I loved every moment. It made me so happy. I hope I can do it again at some point