Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi

JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
Hi all. My name is- oh wait, I've been here before! Hehe...

I just came to say that I've had a pretty 'busy' time. I've also been very overwhelmed with stuff, and I've felt really down. So I haven't interacted here in quite some time.

But I'm not gone, nor am I planning on leaving just yet. But I will be interacting much less than I used to. Cause so far I'm either online 24/7 posting non-stop, or I'm completely gone lol. And I kind of hate both. So I will be trying to find some balance between spending too much or too little time on here.

So yeah. That's a short update from me. Sending virtual hugs to all who want some. And I'll be slowly taking my time to catch up with some stuff on here. :)

Take care!
JJ
Believe in me - who believes in you

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,034 Wise Owl
    We’re here for you whatever JJ, I’m sorry you’ve been feeling so rubbish. Big big hugs 🧡
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,027 Community Veteran
    Hey JJ no worries, take as much time as you need to. Always remember we are always here for you and be will be here for when you do need us too. Im sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling good and I hope that you are okay right now. All the best and big hugs to you too <3.

Sending hugs and a :cookie:,

Amy22
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,066 Wise Owl
    like the others have said, do what's best for you in finding that healthy balance here. we'll always be here to support you so take the time to do what feels right for you. Hope you're doing okay :3

sending lots of hugs
    Sinead