Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dancer`s Crazy Moments

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,802 Master Poster
Here is a space for everyone to get a good laugh at the silly antics I get up to either by myself or with my friends.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    Today at lunchtime I was hanging out with my friends. One of my friends was hiding under the bench for some random reason. She then got out from under the bench so I decided to see how many people I could fit under the bench. And it wasn`t a big one. It was one of those small picnic benches that you can maybe fit 4 people at (if they`re sitting normally and not on top of it or under it like my friends seem to do.) I managed to fit 4 people under it (me at one end, one in the middle, one at the end and one at the back.) It ended up being quite squished and some of my other friends were taking pictures but it was a lot of fun.

The deputy headteacher was watching us from the food area and I sometimes occasionally let out a little cheeky wave from under the bench. Eventually we all piled out from under the bench as it was time to go to class. I had to kind of worm my way on to the seating part and slide myself off there on to the floor. I then went over to the deputy headteacher and said "Guess how many people you can fit under a bench." Then I told her how many. I then jokingly added "Did you notice me waving at you from under the bench?" She said "Yeah but I thought to just let you get on with it."

I don`t think that the sixth form coordinator was too pleased when she found out about it though. But she just doesn`t get my sense of humour.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    This actually happened last year but it`s still something I laugh at when I remember it. Once at lunchtime, some girls decided to pick up eachother and throw eachother into the bush. Me being me decided to join in but instead of throwing anyone or being thrown in, I got everyone to stand clear of the bush, I stood on a bench and jumped into the bush. The girls who were watching found it hilarious so they got me to do it again. This time, a crowd had began to gather so they all did a countdown for me to jump in. Unfortunately the countdown and subsequent cheering meant the teachers found out and they didn`t seem to have the same sort of sense of humour. One of them was a good sport about it and just said "Don`t do that again."
    Nobody was hurt when this happened. I can`t really say the same about the bush though as it ended up with a dancer shaped dent to give a permanent reminder of my stupidity.
  • Options
    Yesterday I decided to eat lip gel because I wanted to see what it tasted like. It wasn`t actually that bad. It was coconut flavoured.
  • Options
    Yesterday when in the music room, me and my friend`s decided to see how many people we could fit on to eachother`s lap. One person was sat on a chair. Then someone sat on their lap. Then I sat on their lap. Then someone sat on my lap. Then we all fell into a pile. Nobody was hurt in the entertainment experienced.