Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I shouldn't be here

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,094 Wise Owl
I shouldn't be alive
I shouldn't of been born
I shouldn't of been named
I shouldn't of existed
I should be dead, I belong dead
I belong in the trash too
I shouldn't be wasting up fresh air
I shouldn't be wasting words
I shouldn't be wasting time

(Not a poem!)
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,022 Wise Owl
    Please keep safe @River
    You’re important to us!!
    Please use a crisis service if you need to
  • Options
    knej23knej23 Posts: 33 Boards Initiate
    Hi @River just wanted to check-in. How are you feeling today?
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    @River we hope you're okay <3 remember, you are not alone and we are all here for you. did you want to share what has happened to make you feel this way? are you feeling better this morning? we all care about you <3

If you're struggling and need immediate support, remember you're not alone. I've listed some services below for you which are always available for you to use if you need a chat:
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.

Please let us know you are okay <3
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @River Hey, I know I don't know u but I know for certain that U deserve to be here and you're loved no matter how isolated u feel there are always ppl who want u here and who benefit from u being alive. No one should ever feel like they don't belong to live, because there are so many things and so many happy days waiting for u to experience. I've had similar thoughts before and whilst I can't speak for how you're feeling, I am living proof that things can get better (as cliché as that sounds!). We all care for u on here and I hope you can feel happier today because u deserve happiness <3