Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

omori (tw?)

toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
does anyone know what the indie game omori is? if anyone doesnt know, its a roleplay-game that focuses on both combat and psychological horror combined due to the plot. for anyone who wants to watch it through a walkthrough or buy the game, there are many trigger warnings such as anxiety, depression, psychological trauma and suicide. so if you are struggling or are in crisis, its probably best that you dont play/watch it

Comments

• Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @toffuna101 that sounds cool ! I’ve never heard of it before but I might have to try it
  • Options
    toffuna101toffuna101 Posts: 154 Helping Hand
    @Sunshine12 there are lots of videos on the game on youtube to help get you started
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,033 Community Veteran
    toffuna101 wrote: »
    does anyone know what the indie game omori is? if anyone doesnt know, its a roleplay-game that focuses on both combat and psychological horror combined due to the plot. for anyone who wants to watch it through a walkthrough or buy the game, there are many trigger warnings such as anxiety, depression, psychological trauma and suicide. so if you are struggling or are in crisis, its probably best that you dont play/watch it

Hey @toffuna101 I have heard of Omori the game and I know that it is very dark but also has quite a powerful meaning to it. I think it's on the switch and one day I may consider playing it through properly. I think one of my friends played that game and they did mention that it can be quite intense at times. However, I do love my dark horror themed stuff now and then. I'll have to give that a check out. Thanks for sharing this with us <3.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Sunshine12Sunshine12 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    @toffuna101 thanks I’ll deffo check it out!