Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

everything's really really really shit

yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
everything's falling apart. I self harmed for the first time in over a year. I couldnt fight the urges anymore. my life has turned to total utter shit. everything upsets me. I feel like screaming. I feel like I'm gonna explode
my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,018 Wise Owl
    Hi @yana I’ve been wondering how you were doing, I’m sorry you’re feeling so rubbish. You can talk to us about it if you want to, we’re here for you. Sending big hugs ❤️
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,011 Community Veteran
    yana wrote: »
    everything's falling apart. I self harmed for the first time in over a year. I couldnt fight the urges anymore. my life has turned to total utter shit. everything upsets me. I feel like screaming. I feel like I'm gonna explode

I'm sorry to hear that you feel like your life is falling apart at the seams. I can imagine how hard it must be for you to battle dealing with urges and unwanted thoughts all at the same time. It must be stressful for you right now. Sometimes when people have urges and end up giving into their urges, it can make them feel bad. But it is okay to have a little relapse because we are all human and can't always strive for perfection or not to be harm free. It definitely does sound like a challenging battle you are on at the moment with trying to be harm free. I know it's easier said than done and I am probably not the best at advice on this but make sure to be kind to yourself during this all because we all need a bit of self kindness even when we relapse.

I am always here if you need someone to talk to right now <3.

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hi @yana I'm so sorry that you're feeling like this at the moment, it sounds really stressful <3 I just wanted to check in to see how the past couple of days have been for you?
  • Options
    BensonEBensonE Posts: 97 Budding Regular
    yana wrote: »

Take it one step at a time. And work on things slowly
  • Options
    nat_nat_ Moderator Posts: 53 Boards Initiate
    hi @yana im so sorry you're feeling like this. How are you feeling today? is there anything that has happened that put a smile on your face? we are all here for you <3