Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The who's online thing

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,122 Wise Owl
Has anyone noticed the who's on line bit has vanished?
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    Thanks for flagging River, it seems to be back up for us now. Is it working for you?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,122 Wise Owl
    @Aife yeah it is
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    I don't think I actually noticed it until now and it seems to be fixed for me underneath as I can see my logo and someone else's and it says 48+ guests online.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    That's great glad to see it's all fixed now. Thank you for letting us know <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    It’s there for me now too but it almost never has any names under it, always a weirdly high number of guests. I guess we all hide our online status now ;)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”