Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Small on mobile

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,178 Boards Champion
Hey, I came on today and everything has become really small, is there any way of making things larger? Ss below for reference umhdl22s7gu8.jpg

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Mine always looks like this on mobile @Chloe234 :lol: is yours just zoomed out in the browser?
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JustV wrote: »
    Mine always looks like this on mobile @Chloe234 :lol: is yours just zoomed out in the browser?

Really? Normally the size is bigger for me ahah, I don't know, I've had a look but can't seem to find anything
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Did you just reveal our top secret champions group??? :o
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Yeahhh Mine always looks that size too

Maybe you could try changing the font size in your phones settings ? That might help
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,028 Wise Owl
    JJLemon18 wrote: »

Wowww secret groups 🤣
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,028 Wise Owl
    Pretty sure mine always looks like that on my phone too
  • Options
    JJLemon18 wrote: »

Woops🤣 and the CGS group
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Yeahhh Mine always looks that size too

Maybe you could try changing the font size in your phones settings ? That might help

I've tried but nothing worked ahah I think it's bc I had it zoomed in on my browser so it was bigger but I think the zoom doesn't work on this site anymore for me so I'll have to adapt to the tiny writing and start using my glasses ahah
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,039 Boards Guru
    @Chloe234 does it work if you change the settings on your phone or web browser itself? I found a few articles that might help.

Changing text size on phone settings - https://support.google.com/accessibility/android/answer/11183305?hl=en-GB

Changing text size on Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/96810?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform=Android

If you're not using Chrome, let me know and I can see if there's some other guidance for the web browser you're using :)

--

Also this convo about the secret groups made me laugh so much! :D
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    @Aife
    Thankyou, I took a look and yeah I'm on chrome but the thing to zoom just isn't there anymore, I've checked all the settings and the option of doing so is gone 🤷🏻‍♀️ idk ahah I could just put up with tiny writing