Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

originations and how they operate

sammojimakersammojimaker Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
I'm feeling so frustrated rn and i would appreciate any advice on communication persistence and how to convince people to help me I'm so tired of fighting for everything and it just turning up bad like things that i thought were in my reach now inaccessible i want to change that to make it accessible ok so here's the situation i will extrapolate the points of contention as i go so i was at this counselling service for young people 12-25 and i had a short time with them and they said after 3 months wait period i could come back so i waited three months then i tired to reapply then being told on the phone that my application was denied after a five min conversation and a quick look at incorrect and defaming medical records then i was told to go to my cmhrs because they could provide the level of care i needed but I'm not asking for much I'm asking for any treatment not advanced treatment and i know cmht's are treated like the big dogs but my whole time i was with them they never gave me any treatment so I'm not sure how no treatment meets my needs better and how exactly do you know wall my needs from a five minute conversation i came in with low mood and this time the same its not that much of a complicated issue it like the most simple. like any treatment is better than no treatment i tried to communicate that cmhrs would not want me in their remit and it was not going to happen but idk what to do i was told i would be welcomed back but that's just thrown in my face and another point cmht literally recommend this service and referred me for it and i was with a cmht whist being at their service last time so they can accept at a dual services so them saying i need to be with them only because there are better is bullshit because they know i went to them cause i was getting no treatment from cmhts whist being with them WHAT I WANT To know is there some procedure or president to find any excuse to not take on new people and find any reason as to why im out on my luck and they cant treat me and a way to circumvent that I'm tired of being on the loosing side i want the knowledge to give me the edge in my battles and to actually stand a chance it seem i always was going to loose before i even stared. also in my record they say because I've access lots of service that they wont be of help to me but the reason i access lot of service is they Wouldn't HELP and kept passing me around how is that bad on me it shows that the services wont help and I'm trying very hard to help myself and get support but no they'll just add to that number i dont how to move on from this like i don't want to harass them but i don't want to take this lying down i could do the whole loop cat and dog chase but that is just so frustrating a tedious like if i say oh cmht told me to come back and say take me on they'll just say oh well go back to them and say this like no and last point don't you've just love when they add the go the gp why would i do that how can the useless people that make me feel like a waste of space and an a idiot help me exactly anyway thats my problems atm :/

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 124 The Mix Convert
    Hey @sammojimaker I'm so sorry to hear that you are struggling to find the right support, you absolutely deserve all the help you need to get better <3 It hope that by sharing with us you can feel a bit more supported in your situation. I agree with the above suggestions and urge you to keep asking for help and putting your needs first. We are always here for you to talk <3