Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Life sucks

I can’t pretend I’m ok anymore! I’m tired of putting a face on to make everyone think I’m fine. I feel so depressed and literally on the verge of taking my own life. Things are too painful right now and it’s went on too long. Not even a sole in the community team cares anymore that I’m feeling the way I do, so honestly why should I try? Can’t say I didn’t tell them because they are the only ones fully aware of how I’m feeling 100% but have still failed me. I get resources are low but really?! Oh well…

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 4
    Welcome to the community @smiling_at_life_123 :) glad you found us. Hopefully this can be somewhere you don't have to put on an act about how you feel.

I hear the frustration with mental health services. Sometimes you can do everything right as a patient and the service doesn't meet your needs, which is painful when you need that help.

You said you're on the verge of taking your own life, so I wanted to share that The Mix Community isn't setup for crisis support. However, if you find yourself in crisis (now or in the future) we do have a text-based Crisis Messenger service that you can use 24/7 by texting THEMIX to 85258.

You could also contact other crisis services, such as:
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Have you used crisis services like this before?
    The truth resists simplicity.