Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex without dating

DavidDavid Posts: 92 Budding Regular
Dating is viewed by millions of people as almost compulsory, but I hate it because it's boring, complicated, expensive, stressful, time-consuming & has a low success rate. Is there a way I can avoid it & jump straight to sex? I see the value of dating for some people who want relationships & I know that some people love it. However, I much prefer being single, so I'd rather not date.

Some people have suggested that I go to parties, because loads of people get laid at them. However, I'm rarely invited to them. On the few occasions I've attended parties I got nowhere. They're great for popular extroverts, but I'm far from that description.

It seems that I'm part of the large majority of the male population who is permanently blocked from ever being able to join the hookup culture.

I realise that this partially duplicates the other thread I started, but I'm trying to solve this problem from a different angle.

Comments