Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

SH really bad

Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,089 Wise Owl
Been dealing with the same sh urges for 4 hours and I finally cracked after trying so hard. I'm finding it so hard to keep my sh under control but it's so bad which I know why but that can't change.

I have no way of opening up to people about triggery stuff so I got to keep it bottled up which means my sh won't get any better even just slightly which sucks but oh well maybe I deserve no one to confide in about triggering stuff.

Sorry feel free to ignore
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 113 The Mix Convert
    Hi,

You do deserve someone to confide in. We're always here if you want to talk about it 🖤
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH
  • Options
    @Loz
    But I cant, I'd get in trouble
  • Options
    Someone told me they could make me feel happy but what the fuck is happy. Last time I was happy I was probably 0 so whats going to change over some guy saying he loves me who will probably decided to hurt me and treat me crap at a later date....happy doesn't exist, happy has never existed for as long as I could talk. I will never be happy when im older. It just won't happen. Happy is about as possible as the chances of the world if it stops orbiting and as possible as gravity never existing again. So why tell me to be happy when it ain't possible. Others may be able to be happy at some point but not me cos my past cant heal nothing that's happened can heal, shit don't work that way....
  • Options
    River wrote: »
    @Loz
    But I cant, I'd get in trouble

DM me if you want. I'm happy to listen.
  • Options
    Thank you @Loz but I cant burden anyone im sorry
  • Options
    @River You're not a burden trust me.

I understand how you feel, and I want you to know that I'm here if you need me. I'll always be willing to listen. And you're most definitely not burdening me.

🖤🖤