Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

10 reasons why im useless

Rose113Rose113 Deactivated Posts: 1,159 Wise Owl
1. I cant do anything right.

2. Nothing I do is ever good enough

3. I upset everyone

4. I try do the right thing but it goes wrong every time

5. Im cursed

6. Overly annoying

7. Dont think before doing or saying things

8. I cause people to leave

9. No one ever wants to be my friend, only out of pity

10. Im a waste of time and pathetic.
✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨

Comments

• Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 155 Helping Hand
    Hello @River
    I'm sorry you're dealing with such negative thoughts - I know having these kind of feelings can seriously mess with a person's self-esteem. Is there any reason why you think these things about yourself?
    It takes a lot of courage to write these kind of things down in such a candid way, it is still useful to let it all out.
    Is there any kind of help or support you think you might need at this time?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hi there river!
    Just want to let you know, you’re none of those!
    You’re valid, and you’re the best!
    Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
    Here, have a hug <3
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @River I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way, but please know that these negative thoughts don't define your worth. It's not uncommon to have moments when you feel down or overly critical of yourself, but it's important to challenge and address these thoughts. Here are a few things to consider:

1. Self-Compassion: It's important to practice self-compassion and kindness towards yourself. No one is perfect, and making mistakes is a part of being human. It's through these experiences that we learn and grow.

2. Talk to Someone: Reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or therapist. Sharing your thoughts and feelings with someone you trust can provide support and a different perspective on the situation.

3. Positive Self-Talk: Challenge negative thoughts with positive affirmations. When you catch yourself thinking negatively, consciously replace those thoughts with positive ones, even if it feels challenging at first.

4. Seek Professional Help: If these negative thoughts persist and are impacting your daily life, consider speaking with a mental health professional. They can provide guidance and support tailored to your specific needs.

Remember, it's okay to seek help and support when you're going through a difficult time. You are not alone in your struggles, and there are people and resources available to assist you in coping with these feelings.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.