Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are some life hacks that actually work?

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
So sick of seeing life hacks that nobody would ever use! What are some life hacks you use that actually work and actually make a difference to your life? Even if they sound simple!
The truth resists simplicity.

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,023 Community Veteran
    Same here too I always find that the five minute craft videos or hack videos don't actually serve their purpose at all. I do find that if you have a can of soda and your straw is bobbing around (had to spell correct then lol) you can twist the soda tab backwards and push the straw through the tab hole. Its supposed to keep the straw nice and steady. Not a useful one but sometimes I do this to make drinking with a straw easier.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Wait didn't you make a thread like this some time ago? More life hacks is always great hehe!

I have one that is pretty fun and simple that I figured out myself and I havent heard anyone ever do this. If your shirt is inside out, then instead of flipping it around then putting it on, you can first put your head through the neck hole (or whatever its called) and then flip the shirt so that you're already wearing it correctly. It's pretty weird and saves almost no time but that's the kind of things you come up with when you're as lazy as me =) I havent actually tried this in a while, idk I just thought it would be fun sharing this lol
    Believe in me - who believes in you