Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

huggy wuggy

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
is there lore behind it? nd were u ever shown on the computer a room, u got asked wat was wrong with this room, as we look closer n closer n then wen we were gazing really close, the scream jumpscare popped up coming at u with loud evil laugh n u cried 4 the day?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    edited September 2023
    Oh @ellie2000, I used to hate scream jumpscares that people would share round our school. Always caught me out and never a nice feeling.

Is this something that someone shared with you?
    ♡♡♡
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    @Gemma my parents thought tht it would b funny, but they felt guilty wen it had the oppisite effect
    Crazy mad insane
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    Ah @ellie2000, sounds like they might know not to do this next time if it upset you!

Hope you're doing okay <3
    ♡♡♡
  • Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @ellie2000 Some people seek that feelings as an excitement, for example, playing horror game or watching horror movie. If you're feeling upset about it, you can tell your parents not to do that again.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Katie12Katie12 Posts: 317 The Mix Regular
    @ellie2000 sometimes that is the sort of thing that people enjoy and can get the thrill in films and games with jump-scares but it is definitely not for everyone! Sounds like a good thing if your parents know now it is not something you like in the hope they won't do it again. hope you're feeling okay <3