Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

This morning feeling

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,026 Community Veteran
I'm gd, safe n happy by I still hav mornings where I still think I've survived something. Idk wat this feeling is
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 166 Helping Hand
    Hello @ellie2000
    I'm happy you finally feel safe and happy. I can tell from previous posts and the way you're talking about it that it's been a difficult path. You seem to be struggling with bridging your current life with the fact that you've suffered and survived difficult things. Would you feel comfortable trying to describe this feeling in more detail?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    fiona333fiona333 Posts: 141 Helping Hand
    Hi @ellie2000

Glad to hear you are good, safe and happy. It must be frustrating that you still have this feeling and can't identify what it is. Would you feel able to try describing this feeling, it is similar to another feeling or have you noticed a certain time when it occurs?

Best wishes,
    Fiona
  • Options
    ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,026 Community Veteran
    @genderless_fungi @fiona333 sometimes I wake up n and say 'I'm sorry'. Sometimes I think tht im still in tht traumatic experiences, wat do I need to get passed tht?
    Or i wake up with a emotional empty feeling, what is tht?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @ellie2000 it's good to hear you're feeling ok. Taking care of your well-being is important. And the feelings can be indicative of various emotional and psychological experiences.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.