Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Wen we played boggle

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
Last week we were playing boggle which is a game with letters trapped in a in a transparent box, u shake it Nd put it down n u have try to c words with joining letters. Someone wrote down the r word n the plural. Tht triggered me, n I went to knock down a pyramid of cans with a beanbag. The leader of it knew. I told her it triggered Me, by saying tht, would she've known wat I went through?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000 I think its unlikely she will know what you have been through unless you have told her specifically, its more than likely that even if she did that she would not bring it up with you unless you did just to respect your boundaries and privacy. If it is someone that you feel you can open up to then its your decision if you want to share more with them :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.