Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Can’t stand this pain any longer

Blc_2004Blc_2004 Deactivated Posts: 296 The Mix Regular
edited July 2023 in Health & Wellbeing
I’m just a fucking mess. Why am I alive. I’m a bad person. I just can’t do this anymore, I’m in so much pain. I can’t even take painkillers because I’m at risk. Why is my life so difficult 😭:(

Comments

• Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @Blc_2004 I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can, though, such as a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. Remember that there are people who care about you and want to support you through difficult times. Please consider reaching out to them or seeking professional help.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Blc_2004Blc_2004 Deactivated Posts: 296 The Mix Regular
    Terry8936 wrote: »
    @Blc_2004 I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can, though, such as a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. Remember that there are people who care about you and want to support you through difficult times. Please consider reaching out to them or seeking professional help.

No one cares about me, that’s the problem 😞
    Thanks Morgyn, I just know you’re going through a lot! So don’t want to bother you! <3
    edited September 18
    @Past User thank you same goes! <3
    Post edited by patrickDev on
  • marcellus_beauregardmarcellus_beauregard Posts: 77 Budding Regular
    I'm here for you too. My dms are always open and I am always available too.

All those thoughts are in your head. Bad is a subjective concept and you are only measuring yourself against your own standards to what is bad not anyone else. If we all had an objective notion of what is bad and if you believe you are a bad person then none of us would bother to message you in this thread. Why you are alive is not even something you should bother asking because no one is born with a duty, only you can create a purpose to you existence. It may be tough now to know what the hell is your purpose and it can take years but continue to think and give yourself time. Dream about what you would like your life to look like, plan it out, and make it happen.

Again, I am here for you and I wish you all the best.