Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

really hurting today

Past UserPast User In a holePosts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @Morgyn007

Sorry to hear you are struggling today :heart:

Sending hugs, we are here for you. Do you want to talk more about what's going on for you?
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Sorry to hear that @Morgyn007

We're here for you if you want to talk more. We care about you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @Morgyn007 I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way and going through a difficult time with the news about your dad. It's understandable that such news can have a significant impact on your emotions and well-being. When we're feeling overwhelmed, it can be helpful to take some time for self-care and seek support from others. You can consider reaching out to close friends, limiting social media exposure, engaging in self-care activities, or seeking professional support.

Remember, it's okay to feel overwhelmed and to seek support when you need it. You don't have to face these emotions alone, and there are people who care about your well-being and want to support you. :)
  • Options
    CaniceQCaniceQ Posts: 122 The Mix Convert
    edited June 2023
    I'm sorry to hear that @Morgyn007; I hope that you will be able to feel some little form of joy again. Just like @Terry8936 said, it's important that you take some time for self-care and seek support from others. We're all here for you. Sending hugs <3

idk if you're a dog or cat person so here's a cute alpaca
    dk863389zpld.jpg
    CaniceQ