Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

About last night's concerning posts

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,466 Part of The Furniture
edited June 2023 in Health & Wellbeing
Goooood morning lovely people (or whatever morning you like - I can't tell you what to do :tongue: )

Some of you might have noticed a few heavy threads that were posted last night. A lot of you reported those posts and sent us DMs about them when the mod team was offline (thank you!). The staff team has now made sure the OP has the support they need and their posts have been taken down.

I also want to thank those of you who responded to the OP with such kindness and shared support. It was unfortunate that the situation unfolded when mods weren't available to respond to it, but it warmed my heart to see so many of you rallying around them with support and information.

The staff team will be sending out DMs to those who were directly involved to make sure you're okay, because those posts were tough to read and respond to and you matter too. For anyone else affected by the conversations, I'd encourage you to make space for self-care today. <3

I'm going to close this thread to protect OP's privacy, but please do feel free to DM @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk if there's anything you want to talk to us about. :)

If you'd prefer to talk to someone outside The Mix, try the details below:
Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
The truth resists simplicity.
Post edited by JustV on
This discussion has been closed.