Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nitty gritty I want to know

I've had many types of sexual activities and the one thing I'm truly dying to know is for the men:

When you touch yourself, how exactly does it feel? Tingles? goosebumps? shivers? any muscle contractions other than obviously your groin??

Have been dying to know how it feels for a man pushing in and having sex.

I have incredibly vivid dreams and in one I was a man fucking my friend, I'm curious if what I felt in my dream was any kind of accurate.

Comments

• Options
    yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
    Hey @katienaZT welcome to the mix! I hope you're doing ok <3

I'm not a dude so I have nothing to say other than that I find this so so funny, I remember I once had a dream that I was a guy having sex and my dick just went from hard to soft and it wouldn't get hard again and I got so frustrated. There was absolutely no relevance of me sharing that lol but there u go. I hope you're having a good day so far, take care! :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • Options
    katienaZTkatienaZT Posts: 2 Newbie
    Ha! I had those kinds of dreams too at first. Trust me the impotence goes away in dreams. I'm not sure if it's because of self scrutiny in reality that started such funny dream like that🤷 but definitely makes you feel for those with the real issues. Glad I'm not the only one who's had those dreams.
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 588 Incredible Poster
    @xee lmao
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    This proper made me laugh. I thought I was the only one who dreamt about sex from the opposite sex.

As for the question, I asked my ex and he said "Hmm, for a man the actual orgasm isn't like a female don't really get waves and stuff, just an intense moment and the it's over quickly. But i suppose the stimulation and horniness, heart beating fast would be very similar to you".
    Disclaimer: my ex and I are on very good terms and he doesn't mind me asking.