Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

May achievements!

kaiikaii Posts: 450 Listening Ear
Hello everyone, I hope you've all been well! I just want to say congratulations for getting through this month! I hope you're all resting well because you deserve it! As I've done each month so far, it would be great to hear what everyone's achieved this month (no matter how big or small!) and what everyone's been grateful for :3

Personally, May has been a month of growth for me, so I'm really happy with myself :smile:

Here are a few of my achievements:

- I finally got through my last set of uni exams in my second year - it was especially helpful revising with friends since they kept me motivated
- I brought up an issue that I had with a friend, talked about it together, and cleared up some misunderstandings that we had. I'm thankful that I did this instead of sweeping it under the rug because I ended up feeling understood and listened to which was enough for me
- I quickly acknowledged and responded to the mistakes that I've caused for others. I'm really proud to know that I've grown as a person because I know that my younger self would have refused to do this because of her high pride, but now I know that recognising what you've done wrong then learning and improving from it is powerful

Sending hugs,

Kai <3
cinnamoroll supremacy : )

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    May has flown by I can't believe that we will be stepping into May real soon. Honestly, I haven't done much this May but I have tried to make the most of May.

I think for me my May achievements were:

- Getting my work handed in on time and I completed college now
    - I have been trying to practice knitting more specifically with circular needles
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Hey everyone. Hope you're all well.

@kaii Those are some great achievements! Well done!

@Amy22 Congratulations for completing college!

The only May achievement I can think of for me is completing my second year of uni. I've tried my best for the courseworks no matter how tough my mental health has been.
    Oh, and doing a presentation while surviving an anxiety attack. That is probably my best achievement this month.

Best of luck for next month you all!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    kaiikaii Posts: 450 Listening Ear
    @Amy22, congrats for officially completing college! Even though much didn't happen for you, I'm happy that you made the most of it! And I'm glad that you've been practising your knitting, it's a very enjoyable hobby :smile:<3

@JJLemon18, it's amazing that you've now completed your second year of uni despite the challenges that your mental health gave you! You deserve a long rest ^^ and thankfully you managed to get through your presentation despite your anxiety attack! I can't imagine how stressful it must have been in that situation - well done for getting through it. Please remember that whenever you get overwhelmed, it's completely okay to take a step back and take as much time as you need <3

Good luck for next month! :3
    cinnamoroll supremacy : )
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,998 Community Veteran
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Hope you're all well.

@kaii Those are some great achievements! Well done!

@Amy22 Congratulations for completing college!

The only May achievement I can think of for me is completing my second year of uni. I've tried my best for the courseworks no matter how tough my mental health has been.
    Oh, and doing a presentation while surviving an anxiety attack. That is probably my best achievement this month.

Best of luck for next month you all!

Well done @JJLemon18 I'm very proud of you for getting through your second year of uni especially while doing a presentation with ongoing anxiety. You deserve a nice break now and some time to relax for all your hard work <3 .

@Kaii those are some very great achievements and I am also very proud of you especially with your exams as I know how stressful exams can be even during this month.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films