Homeβ€Ί Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

TW Can't do this

AnonymousFoxAnonymousFox Deactivated Posts: 15 Settling in
I cant do this anymore, I just wanna be gone at this point. Its to hard, why cant everything just stop for once and let me catch up mentally, I hate it and I dont wanna cope with it any longer, I mentally can't. I'm exhausted as fuck 😭😭 why cant people just let me go and be at peace. I dont matter and no one would miss me 😭

Sorry :'(

Comments

• JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    Hey @AnonymousFox I'm so sorry to hear how hard everything is for you right now, and you don't need to apologise at all! You're so brave for reaching out here, and you need to know that you do matter! No matter what you tell yourself ;)
    We're always here to talk more about what's bothering you if you want. Sending lots of hugs <3 Take care of yourself!

(Also I absolutely love your profile picture! Where is it from if you don't mind me asking?)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • AnonymousFoxAnonymousFox Deactivated Posts: 15 Settling in
    @JJLemon18 thank you πŸ₯Ί, its from Pinterest
  • Iris_MizzyIris_Mizzy Posts: 84 Budding Regular
    Im sorry your going through this. Your soo brave just getting up and getting dressed or just able to sit up in bed thats soo brave I know right now everything feels like its going down the drain and your just stuck in the moment.
    I'm a stranger to you, but i just hope it will get better.
    wishing you lots of luck and hugs :)
  • GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 1,095 Wise Owl
    Hey @AnonymousFox, I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling right now. It is so positive that you feel able to share this with us - you're doing really well.

As @JJLemon18 and @Iris_Mizzy have said, you certainly do matter to us and you are being so brave.

It sounds like things are feeling quite all-consuming at the moment and overwhelming for you. Have things been piling up? You mention you don't want to cope with it anymore, how are you feeling today? If you'd like to share more, we're here to talk <3.

I wanted to share the details of some organisations who you can contact in the moment if you are really struggling:
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11

We really care about you @AnonymousFox, and we are here to support you <3
    β™‘β™‘β™‘
  • AnonymousFoxAnonymousFox Deactivated Posts: 15 Settling in
    @Gemma it just feels like my life is crumbling around me every minute and I dont know why, I relapsed last night with my sh to which is making me feel embarrassed and ashamed
  • support_squad23support_squad23 Posts: 113 The Mix Convert
    Hi @AnonymousFox

Thank you for sharing this with us. Moments or long time periods like these can feel so totally overwhelming. When the tough times are relentless and never-ending, it can be hard to remain hopeful. It makes sense that you're finding it hard to keep pushing through when you can't seem to catch a break.

It's understandable that you wanted an escape from this pain, I see that you've used SH to achieve this. Please do not feel ashamed, you are worthy of experiencing relief. We can explore some safer alternatives to SH if this is something you're interested in?

We are here to listen and support you.
  • libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    @AnonymousFox i feel exactly the same
    I got secrets, that nobody knows