Home Work & Study It's Exam Time
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How's everyone getting on?

HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
Hello wonderful humans,

I hope you're all doing okay! I thought it might be nice for us to have a little bit of a thread for anyone who is doing their exams at the moment to share how they're getting on.

Does anyone have any pre-exam routines that they're finding particularly useful? Or how about anything they're finding helpful for a little bit of a de-stress post exam? Please do feel free to share in the thread below.

Good luck to everyone with upcoming exams - we're all rooting for you <3

Take care,
Harry & the team
Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨

Comments

• Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,042 Boards Guru
    Good luck everyone with your exams, we're all here for you anytime you'd like to chat or take a break from studying <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    AnonymousFoxAnonymousFox Deactivated Posts: 15 Settling in
    the exams dont feel like proper gcse's
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 948 Part of The Mix Family
    You know what happened in one of my exams - I was hearing really distressing voices and so I phoned up the school afterwards, told them about the situation and how I couldn't focus at all but apparently there's nothing they can do about it, so I basically failed an exam because of external circumstances and not given support
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,038 Community Veteran
    You know what happened in one of my exams - I was hearing really distressing voices and so I phoned up the school afterwards, told them about the situation and how I couldn't focus at all but apparently there's nothing they can do about it, so I basically failed an exam because of external circumstances and not given support

I'm so sorry to hear that happened @IainJammyboy. They should have been able to have supported you better like even giving you extra time or a break from the exam so you could then go back to it.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films