Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Holidays

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,988 Community Veteran
edited May 2023 in General Chat
Will it b gd on a cruise? r holidays stressful?during bc last time I went on holiday, thts wen u told me tht tht screenshot was frm 'bugged' I found it now. Last time I was on holiday I sat down to watch 'battle on the western front' tht dampened my mood abit, bc the person I was with were watching it. No wonder ppl go tiktik BOOM wen they're watching tht sortof stuff
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Terry8936Terry8936 Posts: 271 The Mix Regular
    @ellie2000 Going on a cruise or any holiday can be both enjoyable and stressful, depending on your personal preferences and circumstances. It may be helpful to think about what you enjoy and what stresses you out, and choose an option that aligns with your preferences.
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    emiip98emiip98 Moderator Posts: 132 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000

Going on holidays and cruises can be an enjoyable experience for some people but can cause stress for others, it all depends what you personally enjoy doing, I would have a think about what you like doing and if you can get any enjoyable experiences out of going then it may be worthwhile :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.