Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Reading all

Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
edited April 2023 in Help Desk
So this is really hard to explain but when I go into a sub forum and say there’s 5 threads with X amount of new messages to read , if I click one of those threads to read the reply when I come back out of it , it then gets rid of all of new reply messages on the other threads that have them.

Okay so I managed to get photos.

So I open the sub forum and I see this , click one of the threads and then when I backspace out of the thread it then gets rid of all the “new” notifications next to them

lt1bgncerzos.png
51864nh21itn.png
Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Comments

• Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    Hi @Millie2787 - thankyou so much for flagging this. It's odd, I've tested it and I don't seem to have a problem but it's something I'll flag with the team and get Mike to look into it next week!

I'm just wondering, are you able to open the threads in a new tab each time so that you don't have to go back? This might temporarily solve the issue?