Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I'm so confused

yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,277 Wise Owl
edited April 2023 in General Chat
Why does everyone have different names on the group chats and on the boards?? It's confusing me sooo much. Who is who??? Am I missing something?
my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,813 Master Poster
    Xee wrote: »
    Why does everyone have different names on the group chats and on the boards?? It's confusing me sooo much. Who is who??? Am I missing something?

Some people might not want their group chat account associated with their boards account.
    Btw, I am KasaTheWorthlessPANTS
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Also they're separate systems which require different accounts. What's discussed in group chat also has less permanence and visibility than on the discussion boards, so I think that encourages people to be more anonymous in this space than in group chats. :)
    The truth resists simplicity.