Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

why im here rant

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
for those who r sceptical of y im here, im on here coz i'm a survivor and sometimes i post more than often bc i want to vent or want to know something. my confidence is low nd i think the outside world is scary. we thrive on notifications and positive msgs bc it give a little bit of a boost. our lives r like role playing games, and some measure by xp. we hav things to help us. but we still need communication weather its seeing family/friends, ur keyworker or ur online. although everything is quiet n i hav no triggers around, i get bored, at the moment i play uncherted4 to keep busy but wen life feels hard, i dont no wat stuffs about. i got ppl around me now and i dont no how to tlk/open up face2face.

Ellie :) xx
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 885 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @ellie2000 im glad youre here! Im always happy to listen and its good you find it helpful to vent here. Talking to people face to face is really tough but its awesome you talk here!.

Uncharted 4 sounds really cool do you have any other favourite games?

Please never feel the need to explain why you reach out here, its good that you do post here. Keep posting as often as you need and we are all here for you <3

You're awesome!
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    edited September 18
    @SpaceOtter @Past User @Salix_alba_2019 @JJLemon18

hi,
    my fav things do is play my keyboard, i do sabaton n nightwish covers.
    the games i play r stray, uncharted4, goose game, outlast 1+2, metal slug 3, cult of the lamb nd doom.
    :)
    wbu?
    Post edited by patrickDev on
    Crazy mad insane
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    edited September 18
    @Past User i can play 'ghost love score' 'last of the wilds' 'alpenglow' n 'gr8est show on earth'
    <3 nightwish shows keep me living :)
    Post edited by patrickDev on
    Crazy mad insane
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    Hi @ellie2000, that's really cool! I play on the keyboard too, although I'm not that great at it haha. I listened to some of the songs and they sound really nice. I also played stray, goose game and doom, all of them are really great games in my opinion :)
    Believe in me - who believes in you