Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

wellbeing meeting

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
if u miss it r u sighned off or can u re-arrange it
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    do i let ppl down by want mental health support all the time?
    Crazy mad insane
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    Hey @ellie2000 I hope you are well.
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    if u miss it r u sighned off or can u re-arrange it
    This could depend on the people who you have the meeting with but I doubt they will sign you off.
    If possible it would be best if you let them know in advance if you think you will miss the meeting, that way they can rearrange to book a new one. If you ask them I'm sure they can tell you more details how this works.
    Of course not, quite the opposite I believe, its great that you're reaching out for support when you need to, there is nothing wrong with that. That's what they are there for :)
    Take care!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 885 Part of The Mix Family
    Im really sorry ellie i dont know if you get signed off after missing it.

But i do know you dont let people down by needing support. You shoukd be proud of yourself for continuing to reach out,its not easy. We are proud of you, and certainly dont want you to stop reaching out to us.
    You deserve to feel happy and safe.

Is there anything thats making you feel like youre letting people down?

Sending lots of hugs <3
    You're awesome!
    SpaceOtter wrote: »
    Im really sorry ellie i dont know if you get signed off after missing it.

But i do know you dont let people down by needing support. You shoukd be proud of yourself for continuing to reach out,its not easy. We are proud of you, and certainly dont want you to stop reaching out to us.
    You deserve to feel happy and safe.

Is there anything thats making you feel like youre letting people down?

Sending lots of hugs <3

i thought everything would be normal after i left the town tht triggered myself too much, is tht the normal way of thinking?
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @ellie2000

Sorry to hear that you are struggling. Sending hugs.

We are all here for you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • M3GANx04M3GANx04 Posts: 61 Boards Initiate

Of course not! It's okay to need support, and finding the right people to give it to you is so important.

In terms of support through the mix, people aren't forced to respond to your discussion posts. They respond because they want to help and genuinely care.

And in terms of professional support e.g., a school counsellor / CAMHS - supporting people is literally their job. People that go into that kind of profession are passionate about helping others. They enjoy it and want to help.
    M3GANx04 wrote: »

Of course not! It's okay to need support, and finding the right people to give it to you is so important.

In terms of support through the mix, people aren't forced to respond to your discussion posts. They respond because they want to help and genuinely care.

And in terms of professional support e.g., a school counsellor / CAMHS - supporting people is literally their job. People that go into that kind of profession are passionate about helping others. They enjoy it and want to help.

in the physical world i feel i am let down by services, i dont force ppl to answer, but i turn here wen im feel oo-er or uneasy i think there's no-one in the world, sometime i still think the world is taken over by the undead ie vampires
    Crazy mad insane
    @M3GANx04 i h8 wen ppl try to analyse wen they havent got a clue, i had tht all my life frm ppl
    Crazy mad insane