Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

police

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
i watchd the news n Y r they now gna come out with a paramedic?, having 2 police officers in my house wen i wasnt in the right state was pretty scary.
was it a recent thing tht they decided?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• RenPRenP Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    Hey @ellie2000
    Are you able to elaborate more on what happened on the news or what happened with the 2 police officers in your house and how that made you feel? No pressure to share of course.

Take care <3
  • jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hey @ellie2000

I recently watched a tv show talking about this new joint unit, I think it’s a good idea having the two services working together. I found this article explain a bit more about it https://www.secamb.nhs.uk/new-joint-response-unit-launched-in-east-kent/. How do you feel about these new joint units?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    edited March 2023
    @RenP after the police left i panicked and then i phoned samaritans, they were nice, which was scary to see, why arent u allowed to film them wen they're filming u?
    @jess63 i feel tht it could been done sooner, numerous occasions i had visit coz of negative thoughts, one time they threatened to lock me away if i hav them out again. is there h8 towards who they r called out 4, masogany?

Crazy mad insane