Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

getting support

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
why is it so differcult 4 ppl to c u need help?
wats tht site u enter ur town n it tells u wat hubs/drop-in centers there r in ur area?
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi Ellie,

I agree it can be really frustrating when people can’t see that you need help. I think sometimes it can be scary reaching out for help rather than waiting for someone to see you need it. How would you feel about reaching out and asking for help? I’m not entirely sure what site you mean, but I found this one on the NHS website https://www.nhs.uk/Service-Search/other-services/Mental health support/LocationSearch/330
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    Hi @ellie2000 I hope you are well.
    In addition to the site that Jess mentioned, I was suggested a site called Youth Access, and I myself have also found a site called Hub of Hope through the NHS website. I hope these are what you're looking for. Just press on the names and it should take you to them.
    Take care of yourself!
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    Hi @ellie2000 I hope you are well.
    In addition to the site that Jess mentioned, I was suggested a site called Youth Access, and I myself have also found a site called Hub of Hope through the NHS website. I hope these are what you're looking for. Just press on the names and it should take you to them.
    Take care of yourself!

Y do ppl say: u gt a house, u gt food.....I don't like tht, it doesn't help
    Crazy mad insane
  • RenPRenP Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    @ellie2000

I agree, it doesn't help when people say you've got food and a house. It's definitely good to appreciate what we do have, but you can never compare someone's trauma because it's how it affects you as an individual