Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Community case studies - Share your experience of using the community

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,041 Boards Guru
edited February 2023 in Community Announcements
Helloo everyone,

We're looking for community members who would like to share their experience of using the online community (Discussion Boards and/or Group Chat) and how it's helped you in your life.

These will be turned into anonymous case studies and could be used on our website, on social media to help support other people looking for support or for us to share with third parties who may be interested to hear how online communities help people.

How can I take part?
We have a few ways you can take part. We can set up some time to talk in a private Group Chat room where we ask you some questions or you can complete an anonymous case study form in your own time to share your experiences too.

If you'd like to set up some time to chat with us on Group Chat, drop a DM to @TheMix and we'll set up some time with you.

We're looking forward to hearing how the community has helped you :star:

Let us know if you have any questions :)
Aife & the team
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    Great question @Morgan007 - not too much difference really, with the group chat we'll be able to ask a few more follow-up questions from what you share, where as the form will be restricted to the questions we've asked.

Let us know if you have any other questions :)

Aife & the team

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,015 Community Veteran
    Hi @TheMix I am just about to fill out the case study form for you :).
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,801 Master Poster
    I don't mind doing this.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Thank you so much @Dancer :)
    Morgan007 wrote: »
    If we did the chat with u if we didn't understand a question would u explain it?
    Yep we'd be more than happy to do this and also answer any questions you have for us too :)

- Aife

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Amy22 wrote: »
    Hi @TheMix I am just about to fill out the case study form for you :).

Thank you so much @Amy22, I loved reading through your case study. Thank you for sharing your story <3

• Options
    That's okay, you can ask as many questions as you like. It will be with one of us in the community team :)

- Aife

• Options
    M3GANx04M3GANx04 Posts: 61 Boards Initiate
    Just submitted my story via the form. Hope it was useful :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much @M3GANx04 :)