Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Still got some emotional baggage about mistakes I have made

Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,507 The Mix Elder
Hi, sorry for wasting your time. But I don't know why but this weekend, I feel a bit down and moody. I feel like there is someone else in my body, not me. Normally I am bright but why am I down?. Maybe it's because of the emotional.baggage that is still affecting me. I know that it has been sorted but I feel like there is unfinished business. I feel like I can't forgive myself for my wrong doings and past mistakes. I am still struggling with the past.

I used to copy drawings on my art course. I felt bad about it but my tutors seemed okay with it. Also I had to re do my maths but I panicked in an online test and my mum had to help me. I also struggled with a past paper and me and my mum looked up the answers on a video on youtube. This sounds silly.but I did wrong. I came clean to my maths tutor and she told me not to worry. The thing is I made these mistakes a few years ago during the pandemic where everything was online. I hate the fact that I made these mistakes. I don't want to relapse back into overthinking. I know that my tutors told me I didn't do anything wrong but I feel something bad. I think I'm having one of my stupid episodes. Sorry if you have to read this.
Just a person who likes pop culture and films

Comments

• spoonspoon Posts: 375 Listening Ear
    ur not wasting anyones time, everyone has days where they dont feel like their usual selves ((:

it sounds like your tutors are very understanding. copying drawings is like practice and a good way to work on ur technique and sometimes knowing the answers can give you a better idea of what to do. that may be why ur tutors forgives u so easily and even say u did nothing wrong and ur lucky to have tutors that may even see it that way. ur the only one giving urself a hard time so if u can forgive urself, please try to. there is more than one way to learn from a mistake.

feeling so low can be hard but i know u can go through it okay in the end

<3

Whats a signatureeeww
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,507 The Mix Elder
    spoon wrote: »
    ur not wasting anyones time, everyone has days where they dont feel like their usual selves ((:

it sounds like your tutors are very understanding. copying drawings is like practice and a good way to work on ur technique and sometimes knowing the answers can give you a better idea of what to do. that may be why ur tutors forgives u so easily and even say u did nothing wrong and ur lucky to have tutors that may even see it that way. ur the only one giving urself a hard time so if u can forgive urself, please try to. there is more than one way to learn from a mistake.

feeling so low can be hard but i know u can go through it okay in the end

<3

Thank you so much @Spoon I guess I have been hard on myself a lot now and then.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films