Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Urges

Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,182 Boards Guru
I'm safe but

Might just give in. What's the point of fighting them? I'm just gonna relapse anyway. I feel so alone. I've got so much going on too and it's too much. But hey! I'm not allowed to struggle. I've gotta be all fine and happy.
🦆💜🦆💜🦆

Comments

• Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    I'm safe but

Might just give in. What's the point of fighting them? I'm just gonna relapse anyway. I feel so alone. I've got so much going on too and it's too much. But hey! I'm not allowed to struggle. I've gotta be all fine and happy.

Hi Chloe,

I hear how much you’re struggling at the moment and I hear how you feel about giving up, I know you can fight this with the right support, do you have any support? I know things feel really shit at the moment and I’m sorry to hear this but, do you have any coping mechanisms?

There are helplines that you can call if you feel like you’re in crisis or just need someone to talk to,

Shout - 85258
    Samaritans- 116123
    Self injury- https://www.selfinjurysupport.org.uk/

I hope you’re okay Chloe <3
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 3,182 Boards Guru
    edited September 18
    Past User wrote: »
    @Chloe234 please don't give up. You have me and everyone here. You don't have to be fine or happy, ur allowed to struggle and that's nothing to be ashamed about <3

Thankyoumorgy but idk, I'll relapse eventually anyway
    Libby_ wrote: »
    I hear how much you’re struggling at the moment and I hear how you feel about giving up, I know you can fight this with the right support, do you have any support? I know things feel really shit at the moment and I’m sorry to hear this but, do you have any coping mechanisms?
    Thankyou libby, I don't no
    There are helplines that you can call if you feel like you’re in crisis or just need someone to talk to,

Shout - 85258
    Samaritans- 116123

Thankyou but I can't reach out to helplines, I think I'll be okay, I have to be
    Post edited by patrickDev on
    🦆💜🦆💜🦆
  • Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    edited September 18
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    Past User wrote: »
    @Chloe234 please don't give up. You have me and everyone here. You don't have to be fine or happy, ur allowed to struggle and that's nothing to be ashamed about <3

Thankyoumorgy but idk, I'll relapse eventually anyway
    Libby_ wrote: »
    Thankyou libby, I don't no

Shout - 85258
    Samaritans- 116123

Thankyou but I can't reach out to helplines, I think I'll be okay, I have to be

Remember we’re here for you ❤️
    Post edited by patrickDev on
  • M3GANx04M3GANx04 Posts: 61 Boards Initiate
    Hi there @Chloe234
    I'm aware that it's a few days after you've posted this, but I hope you're doing okay and managed to find the strength to fight the urges. I understand that urges can be incredibly difficult to deal with, especially if you struggle from regular relapsing. It can make you feel hopeless at times, almost as if the fight isn't worth the inevitable.
    But I promise you it's worth the fight. One day the gap between relapsing will become slightly longer, until weeks turn into months, which then turn into years. Try not to focus too far ahead. If you feel as though you can't make it another day, try another hour. Anything you can to extend the time between.
    Stay strong. Wishing you all the best <3