Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Fishdom like games

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
Do any1 know a game like fishdom where u don't hav to pay too carry on or doesn't hav micro transactions. Easy stuff :)
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• AoifeAoife Community Manager Posts: 3,168 Boards Guru
    That's frustrating you have to pay to keep playing this game @ellie2000! There's so many apps now that have in-app purchases or lots of ads. I just had a quick look on the app store and if you type in 'fishdom' there's quite a few other alternatives that come up that you may be interested in trying. I hope you manage to find a good alternative :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Aw I used to love the game fishdom @ellie2000 there's one I also played one called 'Royal Match' but its similar in the fact that you only have a certain number of lives unfortunately.
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,507 The Mix Elder
    I know theres a game called 'Good Pizza, Great Pizza'. Its completly opposite to fishdom but its a relaxing game where you make pizzas for customers. I used to play it. Its also a free app and what is good too its on Google and Apple, I think.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films