Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

idk :) merry christmas

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
i was gna fone samaritans but cba. im scaring my by playing resident evil village, omg why i like horror games. at least i didnt hav the popo visit. i talked to friends bout xmas traditions. i sent to family the song i liked, i asked ppl if they would like to come n visit. every1 has control of things i ask but its very frustrating, ppl dont think tht i no wats going on. i watch 'two packets n a packet of crisps' on britbox which was gd, i normally go watch outnumbered.
why do i worry.?
why do i like horror
wish every1 a happy christmas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2fyoD5TTyA

see i hav gone wwithout listening to 'last christmas' :)
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    i used to go to grandparents every xmas, we had it on 24th, and wen santas been, they said 'kids presents' i dont like the other g'ma one. why is yorkshire special?
    Crazy mad insane
  • JonAddoJonAddo Deactivated Posts: 19 Settling in
    Hey @ellie2000

I love horror games and horror music as well - even in the Christmas season! Great to see a fellow horror enthusiast. Thanks for sharing those Dark Christmas songs!

You mentioned you were going to call Samaritans, how are you feeling? Was there any particular support you were hoping to get by calling Samaritans? We're all here for you if you need anything <3