Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Tw: thoughts about urself

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
How do u stop having destructive thoughts
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    As I said today I'm safe now, I got cats, mum and I'm looking at a flat tomorrow, so things r gd 😊
    Crazy mad insane
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,507 The Mix Elder
    Hi I hear that you have been having trouble with destructive thoughts. Sometimes it can be a good idea to write the thoughts down or keeping a journal or diary where you can write ur feelings down.

I tend to look at positive things or I do something that makes me feel good. How are you feeling at the moment?. Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
    i got housing sorted sorted, so thts gd. left old live place behind and nvr speaking of it again :)
    soccial services r hopeless, wat they 4? so we did it without them :)
    Crazy mad insane
    I'm glad you were able to get the housing sorted. I'm sorry to hear that you found social services weren't that helpful. <3
    @Amy22 wen u vent to someone about a persons behavior who is supposed to b in a proffessional relationship with and they reply with 'thts riculous' wat does tht mean
    Crazy mad insane
    Hi @ellie2000 I'm not too sure, sorry about that. I hear that you mentioned about venting to someone who is on a professional relationship. Could you explain more about this?. I think maybe they might have been trying to sympathise with you, I'm not too sure.
    @Amy22

A person of power, who u work with = professional relationship
    I was venting to someone about a 'person who I used to work with'
    Is it gd venting to strangers, if a conversation started nice
    Crazy mad insane
    Hi @ellie2000 I would think so as long as you felt comfortable talking to that person. Sometimes talking to people can be helpful to get things off your chest sometimes.