Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

More of stuff

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
Will there b more let downs/burdens which I not b able to cope? Social services didn't help Eva they're cr*p. Especially when I'm not supposed to ask for other support
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000

Being let down can be really difficult, unfortunately I don't think there is anyway to predict whether it will happen again. You mentioned that social services didn't help, is there anyone else you could speak to if you feel like you aren't able to cope with being let down?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    Like who?
    Crazy mad insane
  • jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Is there anyone you can talk to when you feel let down, maybe a family member, friend or really just anyone that can support you?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    I have think to explain to ppl in different ways until my concerns are heard and I find tht frustrating so much.
    I just go to bed wen I get worried, is tht healthy?
    Crazy mad insane