Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Don't know how I feel

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
I feel sad but I'm around family, they are watching sunak and I am playing thymesia and games should feel me with joy, mite knowing Ur moving a ďifferent setting trigger it, I hav many thoughts.
Wat do I do
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,506 The Mix Elder
    Hi @ellie2000 I hear that you have been feeling sad lately and that certain things that bring you a sense of joy haven't been working at the moment. I also hear that you are moving to a different location and that you unsure of what to do. If it is okay, what are your current thoughts on moving to a different place?. Moving can be a scary thing for a lot people, as it is a big change in our lives when we move somewhere we are unsure of. Also, sometimes when we are feeling sad sometimes doing things we enjoy can tend to be less enjoyable cause of the emotions causing this. But I just wanted to say that this is normal to feel. Is there anything you do that helps you to stay calm or even something that brings you joy?. Hope you are feeling okay,

Sending hugs,

Amy22 <3
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    I feel tht I had to have to go through something big b4 anything gets done. Like I got told the meltdown was a gd thing, where I'm living next is hurrying their boots :) no-one noticed
    Cats give me joy, so wen I can't see my mums one I play 'stray'
    i can't find 'catz 2' which is a retro game like a cat pen wen on runs away it gets replaced :)
    In 'stray' Ur a ginger cat, lost from friends trying to find the outside world using the help of the friendly ai bots 😊
    Crazy mad insane
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    @ellie2000 I love the game Stray! Although we've been stuck near the beginning for a while and can't seem to get out of the abandoned warehouse!

It's so cute though and I love playing as a cat :D 🐈
    @Emma_ u got to keep running in tht 1, then u hav to ask the robots to help u escape 😉 😊 its all about being stealthy, normally I don't do stealth I just do run in and shoot 🤣🤣
    Crazy mad insane
    Coz the world is absolutely no never.
    Crazy mad insane
  • Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    ahh that's super helpful! I'll try that late and let you know how I get on :D
    =)
    Crazy mad insane