Home Articles
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How To Make Your Penis Bigger | Make Your Dick Look Bigger | The Mix

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited October 2022 in Articles
imageHow To Make Your Penis Bigger | Make Your Dick Look Bigger | The Mix

Size really doesn't matter, but if you're male that doesn't stop you wondering how to make your penis bigger. Read our advice for help.

Read the full story here

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    fuc7fuc7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    i want a huge pines so that i can fuck men and last longer send me something just responded to this comment and tell me
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Lasting longer during sex might require something different than this article suggests @fuc7. You could try something like numbing condoms which reduce penis sensitivity during sex, making you last longer if that's something you want.

I would also say that lasting longer isn't the be all and end all of sex. I know it's pretty ingrained into men that you need to go for hours and hours, but that's more a product of toxic masculinity than anything else. Sex can be plenty fun even if you don't last very long.
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    fuc7fuc7 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2022
    thanks for the tip I would love to see a pic of the numbing condoms so I know what they look like @Mike
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,319 Part of The Furniture
    Defo try Google @fuc7, packages might look different depending on the shop you go to. There are also websites where you can order condoms that come in discreet packaging. :)

Here's one place that does that: https://condoms.uk/
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    jess_cjess_c Posts: 1 Just got here
    edited January 2023
    [removed]
    Post edited by JustV on