Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ppls problems, life

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
mum vented to me tht her new house got fuel pipes in it is tht a problem?
it prompts me to try and sort out a solution, wat should she do bc i got my own issues to sort, i find goin to mums as a haven, not where i gotta find solutions to her issues. LIFE DOES MY HEAD IN!!!!!!
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• jess63jess63 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Hi @ellie2000, I'm hearing that your mum wants you to try and sort a solution for her and your feeling frustrated as you have your own issues to sort. That does sound frustrating. How would you feel about speaking to your mum and telling her how you feel?
    The steps you take don't have to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    wen she left i was feeling of goin aaaaaaahhhhhhHHHHHH!!!!!!! i dont open to mum much. i cry or stuff then she asks me wats wrong
    Crazy mad insane
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi Ellie, do you think you could try opening up to your mum, being honest with her about your worry? I wonder if there’s a reason you don’t do this much at the moment, as you mentioned?
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    i say stuff and mum goes 'hmmm' or laugh nervously. i just play on laptop and she reads newscientist so im happy :)
    Crazy mad insane