Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

opinionz on leisure

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
why do we play games nd play keyboard? should we be told 'no' like the voices in my head
i was looking on Quora and they trigger me by me seeing their questions like 'how do i stop children frm playing video games' n i was like 'wat authority do u hav to take away our entertainment n wat we enjoy' then they removed my post.
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 4,233 Community Veteran
    has my posts been showing up on themix, wen the world icon has numbers beside it, it makes me smile. coz i feel isolated, how do u overcome, i dont like the town tht im living in. im uncertain wen im goin to move. ppl r rubbish coz i dont get told anything, FML! in my head voices r bullying me, any ideas how to silence them?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hi Ellie, how are you doing at the moment ?
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    why do we play games nd play keyboard? should we be told 'no' like the voices in my head
    I think we play things like this for different reasons, but for me it seems a way to rest, feel in the present moment and enjoy!

ellie2000 wrote: »
    has my posts been showing up on themix, wen the world icon has numbers beside it, it makes me smile. coz i feel isolated, how do u overcome, i dont like the town tht im living in. im uncertain wen im goin to move. ppl r rubbish coz i dont get told anything, FML! in my head voices r bullying me, any ideas how to silence them?
    I’m seeing your posts on the mix yes! What is it that you are looking for support to know how to overcome?

Did you read this before about hearing voices? https://www.themix.org.uk/mental-health/anxiety-ocd-and-phobias/help-im-hearing-voices-25683.html

- Lucy 💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    sometimes in the day i think stepping out the front door is a bad thing to do, so i go to bed wen feelings come about, can we control wat we feel, do we hav control?
    wat is ocd
    Crazy mad insane
    wen im infront of someone tht has job roll i dont miss anything out?
    wat does s__ually active mean?
    Crazy mad insane